Thank you for inquiring about Corporate Housing as an alternative to a hotel stay. For years, companies have used furnished corporate apartments instead of hotels for temporary interim stays of thirty days or more for many reasons. Furnished corporate apartments provide a more comfortable living environment as compared to a cramped hotel stay. The corporate traveler will have their own fully functional kitchen including full size refrigerator, conventional oven, dishwasher, and microwave oven instead of the kitchenette found in most extended stay hotels. Multiple occupants can elect to share a two or three bedroom apartment and cut company costs dramatically. We accept pets so your beloved pet does not have to stay at home while you travel.
CORPORATE HOUSING vs. HOTEL
Why choose corporate housing as opposed to a cramped or extended hotel stay?
- Accommodate your family or multiple occupants - we do not charge per person
- Comfort - full-size, furnished apartment compared to efficiency size hotel room (average hotel room = 350 sq.ft. vs. average apartment = 925 - 1,350 sq.ft.)
- Complete kitchen with appliances compared to a “kitchenette”
- Convenience - use of all apartment community amenities (including pool, fitness facility, parking options, etc.)
- Ability to accommodate your family pets